by: Matt Alexander
What do we know about God when we find ourselves in the midst of a storm?
I. The Leading of Jesus. v.35-37
- Jesus purposely led his disciples into the storm
- He never left them throughout the storm
II. The Love of Jesus v.38-39
- Jesus was with his disciples in the midst of the storm
- Jesus calmed the storm with one breath
III. The Lesson from Jesus. v.40-41
- Live with faith that God is in control - even during the storms of life
- Rest on the peace of God
Jesus may lead you into a storm but he will never forsake you during the storm.