by: Matt Alexander
Text: Romans 10:14-17
How should I share the Gospel? Do I have feet that are willing to share the Gospel?
I. Prepared Feet
- Romans 10 shows us Paul's heart for the lost. Paul had a heart for the lost because God has a heart for the lost.
- There is a progression to life giving faith: Belief comes from hearing and hearing comes from those who are sent (ie. all followers of Christ)
- Those who are saved have a mission and a story to tell
- You must be intentional about sharing your faith
- Study the Word
- Step into opportunities in full faith of being filled of the Holy Spirit
- Share your testimony
- Build Relationships
II. Presenting Feet
- Feet get things done
- Feet move you places
- The Gospel requires intentional movement to share with others
- Must be willing to share the Gospel and present it in the love of God
- Everything we say and do matters!
- How you speak and live matters!
- How you interact on social media matters!
- What Gospel are you presenting to the world?
III. Pronouncing Feet.
- These feet are beautiful because of the message they tell
- Not man's message but the message of the Gospel
-Go and tell!
-The Gospel is worth talking about!
- Simply share what God has done for you.
- If you feel verbally inadequate - just share your testimony
- Just share!
IV. Powerful Feet
- Beautiful feet carry the life changing Gospel of God
- The power comes not in the capability of man but the accomplisment of God!
- The Gospel is a powerful tool!
- Do not underestimate what God can do with a willing heart.
- He can break through the most calloused sinner.
Are you willing to tell the world that your God reigns?